Wednesday 15 February 2017

Love Layla Designs | Review

 
So with Valentines Day just having passed I wanted to show you all the card I got for my husband! It couldn't describe our relationship more, in a good way of course haha! I noticed Love Layla Designs pop up on my feed on Facebook so thought I would check out her other designs on eBay and when I saw this one I knew I had to get it. 

Love Layla are a small Graphic Designs & Print business based in the UK. They have a website which you can find here. They do all sorts of card designs for all occasions and are all original designs. They have cards for birthdays, weddings & engagements, new baby, anniversary, the list is endless! Love Layla also have a Facebook page here and are on eBay here. Go check them out!

When you order your card they post it out to you the next working day, first class and it comes in a card backed envelope to ensure your card doesn't get bent in the post. 

I love supporting small businesses, especially when I find one as unique as this one and I will definitely be using Love Layla Designs again in the near future! 

Do you know of any unique and cool small business? Let me know in the comments! 

xoxox
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig