Monday 9 March 2015

Review | Rimmel Exaggerate EastEnd Snob Lip Liner



I have never been a big lover of lipsticks or glosses, and definitely never lip liners. But ever since I have found the formula to getting gorgeously soft lips (find out here) I have become more adventurous with my lips. I have been purchasing more lip products in colours that I would never usually go for, and let me say it has been really fun! I am loving my new soft coloured lips!

I have read so many reviews on the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in the colour Eastend Snob so last week when I was in Superdrug I decided to pick one up. For a mere £3.99 who could grumble? The first time I applied this lip liner I was in a rush and didn't really take the time to prep my lips first, and I found that the formula was really tacky and sticky on my lips. I was really disappointed as I had expected great things! However, I tried again a few days later where I applied a lip moisturiser first and then applied the liner. It went on gorgeously and although still a little sticky, it was nothing like it was the first time I had tried it, thank goodness! I found that while this lip liner didn't last all day, it definitely lasted a few hours, even through eating and drinking!

I absolutely love the colour of this lip liner, it's a sort of nude matte pink and looks really nice on its own or paired with a pink toned lipstick over the top. I can see why people have been using this as a way of recreating the 'Kylie Jenner lip' as it's definitely a similar colour to the one she wears. 

I am glad that I picked up this lip liner and I really would like to try the other colours in the Exaggerate lip liner range. Have you tried this product? What colour would you recommend I try next?
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig