Saturday 7 March 2015

February Favourites


I'm a little bit late with my February favourites this month as I've had a pretty horrendous week and I've only just gotten round to it! 

The first thing I have been loving this month is my Cranberry Ice Yankee candle. As you can probably tell by the photo this candle is very well loved. I've only had this candle for a few weeks and it's already almost halfway burnt down that's how often I have it lit! I just adore the smell, and it really makes my whole flat smell delicious!

Next this month I have been using the Sanctuary Spa Cleansing Burst Body Wash. I adore anything Sanctuary, the smell is just something else. It's my all time favourite scent for bath and body! I even have a Sanctuary perfume, and I have a Sanctuary reed diffuser in my bathroom. The obsession is real people!

Next in my February favs is the Palmers Cocoa Butter for stretch marks. I am 38 weeks pregnant and the past two weeks I have developed stretch marks out of nowhere and they've been really sore and itchy. I received this sample size Palmers Cocoa Butter in the Emma's Diary Voucher Packs (review here.) and I have been using this every day and while it doesn't get rid of the stretch marks it definitely takes the itch away and leaves them feeling moisturised. I will definitely be picking up a full size bottle as I'm almost finished this sample size.

Also this month I have been all over the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser for your lips (review here.). This is has literally become my holy grail! I have tried so many lip products to help with my dry lips and nothing works, that is until I picked this moisturiser up! It is amazing, definitely worthy of a space in my February favourites.

Finally, as a spin off to the Blistex moisturiser, I have been loving this Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick in the colour Summer Pink. I never usually wear anything on my lips as they are always so dry and chapped but since I have been using the Blistex moisturiser my lips have been conditioned enough to wear lipstick and this colour is gorgeous!

So that's it for my February favourites! I can't believe that it is March already and that this month our son will be born! I hope everyone has a lovely March too :)
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I hope you’re ok sweetie, fab favourites! I actually smelled that Yankee in store and it smells delicious really wish I had picked it up when it was on sale. Aw this month sounds really exciting with welcoming your son :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, you definitely should pick up this candle, I'm almost all out of it I have it lit that often. Definitely my fav xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment, you definitely should pick up this candle, I'm almost all out of it I have it lit that often. Definitely my fav xx

      Delete
  2. I really love your blog! I'm pregnant, too, at 33 weeks. It's interesting to read about someone elses experience :) In my latest post, I've nominated you to do the Me Time tag, please check it out! http://mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-me-time-tag.html? XX

    MollyRose, x x x「mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk」

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, congratulations on your pregnancy :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your comment, congratulations on your pregnancy :) xx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig