Thursday 19 February 2015

Pregnancy | 36 Weeks



How far along? 36 weeks and 2 days.

Baby's size: He's the size of a large cantaloupe, 19-22 inches in length and around 6lbs.

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself since a few weeks ago but everyone has said that my tummy has just shot out so I reckon I've put a bit more on.

Maternity clothes: Yeah, still wearing maternity clothes.

Best moment this week: Finding out at my midwife appointment that he is 4/5ths engaged! It makes me happy that things are progressing and my body is doing what it is supposed to dol.
 

Miss anything? Not feeling fat in everything! I can't wait until he is born and I can buy some new clothes!

Movement? Yep, all the time! It's getting quite painful now as he is running out of room.

Food cravings: Still sweet things like chocolate and lemonade. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? Only when I don't eat enough and I am hungry all of the time!

Gender: Boy.

Symptoms: Back ache, braxton hicks, breathlessness, muscle pain, leg cramps, heartburn, swollen ankles, carpal tunnel.

Belly button in or out? My belly button has officially popped! It looks gross!
 

Looking forward to: My mam coming up on the 14th March so she can be here in time for his birth, unless he comes earlier than that in which case she will just jump straight in the car.


Other fun things to note: I had my midwife appointment today and he is 4/5th engaged! It's so excited that things are progressing towards his birth now. I really can't wait :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig