Tuesday 23 December 2014

Weekly Roundup In Photos


My week this week has been quite a festive one! Not surprising since it's Christmas in two days. Can you believe it? This year has flown over. So other than chilling out this week with my mince pies and cups of tea, I've been devouring endless amounts of chocolate and enjoying long soaks in the bath with my Jo Malone candle lit and Christmas movies! Honestly, I stayed in the bath for two hours the other night while I watched Christmas with the Kranks, my all time favourite Christmas movie. 
On Friday night my family and I headed out to Sunderland Empire to watch the pantomime Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I LOVE pantomimes, we go every year!
Then on Saturday morning my husband and I traveled down to Lincoln as we are staying with my mam over Christmas, and this year she has opted for a white Christmas tree which I just think looks gorgeous and I had to take a photo of it! Yesterday, we decided to take a trip over to a local garden centre as we heard they had real reindeers! We kept shouting all of Santa's reindeer names to them to see which ones they were but they didn't reply to any of them, how rude! The garden centre was gorgeous and so festive looking :)


So that's pretty much been my week. Make sure you leave a comment telling me how your week has been, festive or not?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really love the look of a white christmas, I'm definitely going to try and get a mini one in my room next year since my won't even consider not getting green. The tree looks so nice!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look gorgeous with the white!! Thanks for your lovely comments :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig