Wednesday 17 December 2014

The Winter Tag

I was so excited to be tagged by the beautiful Lydia over at Fuzzy Peach Drops to do The Winter Tag. Check out her post here, and make sure you give her lovely blog a follow. I love anything winter and Christmas related. I'm one of those weird people who prefers winter to summer! I just find that its so much easier to warm yourself up in winter than it is to cool yourself down in summer, and there's nothing better than curling up on the sofa with the Christmas lights on, a hot chocolate and a Christmas movie on! 


1. What's your favourite seasonal drink from either Starbucks/Costa or your cafe of choice?
Last Christmas I worked at Costa and I honestly could not stop drinking their Gingerbread latte's! I haven't had one yet this year as I'm not drinking coffee with being pregnant but I have tried their Orange Hot Chocolate which is also devine! 

2. What accessories do you opt for? Scarf/boots/gloves?
Definitely a huge comfy scarf! I can't go anywhere without a scarf on when its cold.

3. What's your favourite tunes for this time of year?
Definitely the old classics. My all time favourite Christmas song is Wham - Last Christmas. I sing as loud as I can whenever it comes on! 

4. What scent or perfume do you find yourself favouring this time of year?
I've recently been wearing an Avon perfume called Incandessence Flame as it smells gorgeous and has really warm tones that I like for this time of year.

5. What candle's will you be burning this season?
In the winter I love cinnamon candles! I love turning off all the lights, putting the Christmas tree lights on and burning a cinnamon candle, it makes the room so cosy!

6. What is it you love most about winter?
As I mentioned before, I love getting all cosy on the sofa with the Christmas lights on, a hot chocolate and a Christmas movie! Especially when its horrible and rainy outside, and I'm all warm inside!

7. Your favourite makeup look for winter?
I usually just stick with my natural looking makeup but add a bold lip, I don't really change my makeup look according to the season.

8. What are you most looking forward to this winter?
I'm really looking forward to spending Christmas with my mam, stepdad and brothers and sister as they live further down the country and I haven't spent a Christmas with them in about three years! I am so excited to go down and see them all as I haven't seen them since October!


I tag Chantelle from Girl In The Tartan Scarf and Rachael from The Rose Lifestyle and of course anyone else who wants to do it! :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So nice to read, I also love Wham!, haha :D

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you for your comment :) I agree, its not Christmas until you've heard that song!! x

      Delete
  2. Definitely agree with the Wham - love! Hot chocolate and cheesy Xmas films are a must! x

    F U Z Z Y P E A C H D R O P S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig