Wednesday 17 December 2014

Mummy Wish List


Like any woman, I guess, I forever have a list as long as my arm of new things that I would like! However, now that we have a little one on the way our needs are pushed aside, and new things for the baby take priority. But it's still nice to browse and look at all the lovely things on offer! Here are my top wishlist picks at the minute :)

1. Maternity White Floral Pyjama Shorts; New Look £6.50
I just think that these look so pretty! And I love that they have the bump band attached as all my trousers and pyjamas now have to sit underneath my bump and not only is it cold, it can be quite uncomfortable too.

2. L'occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream; L'occitane £19
My hands get so chapped and dry in the winter! I always wash my hands a million times a day and with a combination of not drying them properly and using anti-bac gel they can get very dry and sore. This hand cream is amazing! And it smells gorgeous too. But at £19 a tube, its totally out of my price range for a hand cream.

3. Grey Zip Trim Block Heel Ankle Boots; River Island £38
I'm really in need of some new boots as I've had mine for about 2 years now and they're looking a little worse for wear. I love these ankle boots!

4. Strawberry Buttercream Yankee Candle; Yankee £16.99
I am obsessed with candles this winter, and especially yankee candles. I go into the shop just to sniff them all, never to buy! They're just so expensive. Definitely something that you'd buy to treat yourself, though.

5. Real Leather Jacket; River Island £100
Again, I am in desperate need of a new leather jacket as I've had mine for at least six years and it has definitely seen better days! I love the look of this one, however I would never spend £100 on a jacket but its always nice to dream.

6. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation; Nars £31
I really want to try this foundation as everyone raves on about how good it is! Maybe I will ask for it for my birthday or use some birthday money to treat myself.


I hope you've enjoyed my short wishlist, I'd love to see some of yours :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig