Sunday 1 June 2014

May Favourites



I honestly can't believe that it is June already. Talk about this year flying over, it is 206 days until Christmas. Yeah I know, crazy! So because its June, we all know what that means! May favourites time, hoorah. Here are the products I have been loving in May.

First off we'll start with my Avon Gel Finish. I bought a couple of colours from this range and I love them, I think they're really good for not chipping. The colour I have here is Dazzle Pink and I find that this is really lovely to wear for work when you want something not quite nude but not too in your face.
Next is the Skin Wow Highlighter from Seventeen. I mix this with my moisturiser and apply it as a primer. I find that I can't wear a proper makeup primer as they dry my skin out even more than it already is so I have to wear moisturiser under my foundation and this highlighter makes my skin appear bright and healthy, just what my skin needs at the minute with all this dull weather we've been having!
Next is a body spray from Avon in the scent Incandessence. I really love this smell and its great for using before work when I want to make sure I stay smelling delightful all day long!
On to my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I can't even tell you how much I have been loving the Real Techniques range at the minute, especially this buffing brush. Its great for buffing in foundation and I also use it for buffing down my blusher if its too bright and for making sure my concealer is buffed right in also.
Another product I wanted to include in my May Favourites is my Dolce & Gabbana 3 L'Impératrice perfume. I got this for my birthday in February off my sister in laws and I really adore the smell, but for some reason I stopped wearing perfume all together but recently have started wearing it again, and I find every morning I reach for this perfume above all my others.
Another May Favourite has been my Avon Cocoa Butter Hand Cream. As I've mentioned in previous posts I get horrible dry skin, especially on my hands and my go to hand cream of this month has been the cocoa butter because it smells so delicious!
Finally, is a little something for my dry lips. The Body Shop's Born Lippy in Raspberry. Not only does this smell gorgeous but it really helps with my dry lips and I have definitely noticed a difference since I have been using this.

So that's it for May. I can't believe its over already! Here's to going on to June and hopefully some much nicer weather! xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig