Wednesday 4 June 2014

Choco Bites Recipe

I love baking so much, and there's nothing I love more than whipping something up spur of the moment so its crucial for me to always keep my cupboards stocked up with all my baking essentials! Today I've made some Choco Bites, they were so quick and easy to make and pretty much everything you'll need will be in your cupboards! I got this recipe from Chantelle over at The Girl In The Tartan Scarf. I love her blog, so you should definitely check her out :)


Here's the recipe..
Ingredients:
150g Butter
150g Caster Sugar
2 Eggs
1/2 tbsp Milk
1/2 tbsp Golden Syrup
75g Cocoa Powder
75g Self Raising Flour
100g Milk Chocolate, Walnuts, Icing Sugar or any toppings you like! (I used chocolate spread as I didn't have any chocolate in the house, for once!)

1. Preheat oven to 180°C (gas mark 4).
2. Cream butter (left at room temperature) and sugar.
3. Add the eggs, milk and golden syrup and whisk.
4. Sift the flour and cocoa powder and fold it in.
5. Line tin with dampened baking paper and pour mixture in.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins until risen but still should feel moist.
7. Once ready, leave to cool.
8. Melt the chocolate. (I used chocolate spread)
9.Slice your cake into mini slices and dip into the melted chocolate.
10. Sprinkle with your chosen toppings!
11. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.

This has to be one of the easiest recipes I have ever done! Have fun :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Aah I'm so happy you tried the recipe and liked it! They're really yummy aren't they?! hehe I make them all the time and just store in the fridge and pop in the microwave when I need a little pick-me-up :) Just subscribed to you on Bloglovin lovely, great blog xx

    The Girl In The Tartan Scarf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much for the follow, I love your blog and YouTube!
      I loved these choco bites, so did my husband and mother-in-law haha! I will definitely be making them again soon xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They really were! You should definitely give them a go.
      Thanks for your comment xx

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig