Sunday 23 March 2014

Whittard Of Chelsea Strawberry White Hot Chocolate ¦ Review


Hi everyone!
First of all can I just thank everyone who has followed my blog on bloglovin. I am almost at 100 followers and I have only had my blog up and running a little over a week! Thanks everyone :)

So, I bought this hot chocolate for my husband because he has been loving his hot chocolate lately while he has been doing his dissertation for uni. I thought it would be a nice idea to get him something extra special besides the usual Cadburys hot chocolate because he has been working so hard lately and he deserved a little treat! 
I know that I have mentioned before that me and my husband love anything strawberry related so when I saw this Strawberry White Hot Chocolate on the Whittards of Chelsea website I just had to get it! And my goodness, it is absolutely delicious! It tastes so milky and lovely it reminds me of a Milkybar only with an added taste of strawberry. 
I ordered this online and took advantage of the 10% off your first order so overall this transaction came to £7.95 including p&p. A little pricey but fine for a one off treat in my eyes. Especially when it tasted so yummy! 
It comes in a lovely designed, generous 375g tub which will last us a while. You have to use hot milk with it instead of just using water from the kettle, so while this may seem like a hassle to some it really adds to the taste.

So overall, I was really pleased with this purchase and I am really looking forward to trying some other flavours from Whittards of Chelsea.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my this sounds so wonderful. And it looks really great as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is wonderful! You should definitely give it a try :)

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig