Tuesday 18 March 2014

Avon Gel Finish Nail Enamel ¦ Review


Hi everyone!
As I said in my previous post I am an Independent Avon Representative which means that I get to try out products before anyone else. Avon has just released this new nail polish range called Gel Finish Nail Enamel. You can now get the salon look at home with these new gel nail polishes that do not require a UV lamp to set them. They are available in 24 different shades, all as beautiful as each other. I couldn't wait to try these new polishes!


I do not often wear nail polish as I am not allowed it on at work, but when I do wear it I prefer neutral or natural looking colours so I opted for three natural colours and one bold colour just to see how well they go on. They were a dream to paint on and literally took no longer than two minutes to dry. Great for if you are in a rush. Or if you are like me and are the most impatient girl in the world when it comes to waiting for your nails to dry! 

I have had Shellac on before and what I loved about it was that it stayed on without chipping. Great for a housewife, like me, as I hate when I paint my nails then have cleaning to do and they just ruin straight away. So I love that now, thanks to Avon, I can get this at home for a fraction of the price and without all the faff! At the salon you can pay up to £25 whereas with Avon's half price introductory offer you can get these polishes for £3.50 each! So amazing and so worth it in my eyes! 

In order: Dazzle Pink, Perfectly Plum, Creme Brulee, Sheer Love
Another great feature of these Gel Polishes is that they come off with normal nail polish remover! Unlike Shellac where you have to go back to the salon to get them removed, costing you more money. 

So these gel polishes are 5 benefits in 1:

1. Gel-like shine: high gloss finish that strengthens nails by up to 42%
2. 3-in-1: top coat, base coat and intense colour in one bottle!
3. Intense colour: full coverage and rich colour in just one coat
4. No UV lamp: gives a gel like finish without the need for UV lamps
5. Salon finish at home: for that impeccable, just stepped out the salon finish, without the price tag!

I was really excited to receive these products and as always Avon never lets me down with the great quality and low prices of their products. I am loving these Gel polishes so far and would definitely recommend these to those of you who, like me, don't often get along with regular nail polish.

You can order from my online brochure here.
Or you can find your nearest Avon representative here.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I've always hated how my nails chip immediately after painting if I have to wash the dishes or something.. I'll definitely be looking into these :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I did the dishes last night and they would usually chip but they stayed on completely! I love it :) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Check it out here : http://instantvaleria.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/liebster-award/
    Love, Valeria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous shades! I especially love Dazzle Pink, the finish of it is lovely! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats my fav too! That one and Perfectly Plum :) x

      Delete

Thank you for all your comments, I appreciate and love reading them all!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig